Thornapple Excavating provides an industry-leading suite of commercial earthwork services. No matter the scope, our deep project knowledge and expert teams make us an easy-to-work-with, value-added partner on even the most sophisticated commercial excavation job sites.
In an industry that demands precision planning, scheduling and innovative problem-solving, Thornapple Excavating continually delivers cost-saving, solutions-based results for commercial clients. Our commercial excavation contracting services include:
- Clearing and Grubbing
- SESC and Erosion Control
- Excavation and Backfill of Foundations
- Parking Lot Construction
- Installation of Sanitary Sewer Mains and Laterals
- Installation of Water Main and Water Services
- Installation of Storm Sewer and Roof Drains
- Concrete Preparation and Finish Grading of Topsoil
- Import/Export of Sand, Clay or Other Aggregate Products
- Mobilization of Heavy Equipment up to 100,000 lbs
- GPS Capabilities for all phases of Commercial Excavating
Over the past four decades, we have partnered with dozens of local and national general contractors on successful developments throughout West, Southwest and Mid Michigan. We strive for continuous improvement through education, investments in new technologies and customer service. We are committed to being the most knowledgeable and sophisticated excavating services firm under one roof.
At Thornapple we take great pride in our work and our quality reputation. From foundation excavation to finish grading topsoil, our commercial team prioritizes efficiency, safety and flexibility. In total, our premier capabilities and strong industry relationships provide a seamless customer experience.
For more information or to request a quote, contact us or call 616-940-4766.